Icy Northwest Terror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Members Come Here
Sir John's lack of weather knowledge tho.... EmptySun May 10, 2020 9:28 pm by Cornelius Hickey 11:11

» Admins's Foruming tips
Sir John's lack of weather knowledge tho.... EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 12:08 am by What-a-terrorific-mess

» James Fitzjames/Henry T. D. Le Vescante
Sir John's lack of weather knowledge tho.... EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 9:17 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

» Lieutenant Fairholme
Sir John's lack of weather knowledge tho.... EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 9:15 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

» Red Flares
Sir John's lack of weather knowledge tho.... EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:07 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

» A "Terror" readalong?
Sir John's lack of weather knowledge tho.... EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 8:55 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

» -"Colours"-
Sir John's lack of weather knowledge tho.... EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 8:53 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

» WATM's Memes III
Sir John's lack of weather knowledge tho.... EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 7:57 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

» WATM's Memes II
Sir John's lack of weather knowledge tho.... EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 2:47 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

Discord Server

Sir John's lack of weather knowledge tho....

3 posters

Go down

Sir John's lack of weather knowledge tho.... Empty Sir John's lack of weather knowledge tho....

Post by What-a-terrorific-mess Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:51 pm

Like this bro is legit the worst man ever to take on a vactation. He'll probably not watch the weather channel and you'll go to the beach when it is rainy and gross and he'll just make you 'enjoy the best of it' anyways.
What-a-terrorific-mess
What-a-terrorific-mess
Admin

https://icy-northwest-terror.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sir John's lack of weather knowledge tho.... Empty Re: Sir John's lack of weather knowledge tho....

Post by for_autumn_I_am Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:47 am

Sir John takes you to watch the Northern Lights...in July. Keeps blinking at the midnight sun, confused. "I've been to Norway," he assures you. "We've seen them. We just have to wait it out, I suppose."

You don't know how to tell him you can't wait until the fall.

You don't know how to tell him you're in Oslo.
for_autumn_I_am
for_autumn_I_am

https://archiveofourown.org/users/for_autumn_i_am/works?fandom_i

Back to top Go down

Sir John's lack of weather knowledge tho.... Empty Re: Sir John's lack of weather knowledge tho....

Post by James Fitzjames Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:21 am

what REALLY sends me is the fact he probably ignored both his own ice master AND Blanky's advice concerning the ice. he's so thirsty for fame and recognition he's ready to disregard actual experts on the ice jksdhfks
James Fitzjames
James Fitzjames

Back to top Go down

Post by for_autumn_I_am Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:37 am

Reid: It's summer breakup Smile
Blanky: Nah it's the pack, I climbed on the mast with Francis
Reid: Oh no it's the pack
Sir John: Did you say summer breakup?
Reid: Before I knew the facts, yes, but it's actually-
Sir John: Summer Smile How comforting Smile Let's proceed!
for_autumn_I_am
for_autumn_I_am

https://archiveofourown.org/users/for_autumn_i_am/works?fandom_i

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum