Icy Northwest Terror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Members Come Here
New Members Come Here EmptySun May 10, 2020 9:28 pm by Cornelius Hickey 11:11

» Admins's Foruming tips
New Members Come Here EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 12:08 am by What-a-terrorific-mess

» James Fitzjames/Henry T. D. Le Vescante
New Members Come Here EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 9:17 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

» Lieutenant Fairholme
New Members Come Here EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 9:15 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

» Red Flares
New Members Come Here EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:07 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

» A "Terror" readalong?
New Members Come Here EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 8:55 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

» -"Colours"-
New Members Come Here EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 8:53 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

» WATM's Memes III
New Members Come Here EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 7:57 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

» WATM's Memes II
New Members Come Here EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 2:47 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

Discord Server

New Members Come Here

+6
gremlinkaiju
ktula
the-lonely-turtle
James Fitzjames
for_autumn_I_am
What-a-terrorific-mess
10 posters

Go down

New Members Come Here Empty New Members Come Here

Post by What-a-terrorific-mess Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:26 am

Hello, hello!! Welcome to the site!! Please make sure you introduce yourself to everyone! Pronouns, brief bio, interests, or whatever else you feel people need to know should you wish to do so! Go nuts, lads!!
What-a-terrorific-mess
What-a-terrorific-mess
Admin

https://icy-northwest-terror.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Members Come Here Empty Re: New Members Come Here

Post by for_autumn_I_am Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:32 am

What an amazing idea! I miss old forums. Hello everybody, I'm Autumn, 27, pan & European, she/her, academic by day, fanfic-author by night; I love making playlists, memes, shitposts and aesthetics.
for_autumn_I_am
for_autumn_I_am

https://archiveofourown.org/users/for_autumn_i_am/works?fandom_i

Back to top Go down

Post by James Fitzjames Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:16 am

Hello everyone! It's been centuries since I've been on a forum lol. I'm Samia, born May 15 1994, European and currently on a break from academia.
James Fitzjames
James Fitzjames

Back to top Go down

Post by What-a-terrorific-mess Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:12 pm

for_autumn_I_am wrote:What an amazing idea! I miss old forums. Hello everybody, I'm Autumn, 27, pan & European, she/her, academic by day, fanfic-author by night; I love making playlists, memes, shitposts and aesthetics.

Welcome!!

Ah!! A fellow fanficer and meme-enthusiast!! We'll have this place in stitches!!!

Yes!!! I thought this was a good idea that and FUCK I miss my forum life so bad. I haven't been on an active forum since 2014 and I miss it so much! I figured, this fandom is big enough we have a lot of active people, why the hell not!?!

James Fitzjames wrote:Hello everyone! It's been centuries since I've been on a forum lol. I'm Samia, born May 15 1994, European and currently on a break from academia.

Welcome!!!

Yeessss! Forums are the shit yo. Sweet! We're born the same year!! lol though you got a several months ahead of me!
What-a-terrorific-mess
What-a-terrorific-mess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the-lonely-turtle Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:50 pm

Hey everyone! I'm Oli, she/her, 18 yr old Canadian arts and lit student. I just got into the Terror a few months ago but have since continuously been blown away by how funny, insightful, knowledgable this fandom is! excited to meet u all and I hope we can be friends!:D
the-lonely-turtle
the-lonely-turtle

Back to top Go down

Post by ktula Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:42 pm

OMG A FORUM I miss forums so much and am so pleased to be on this one!

I'm ktula (or KT), nonbinary afab, they/them, 34. Normally I work in IT, but I'm off on parental leave this year, so any free time I have, I'm writing! In addition to doing fanfic for The Terror, I'm also really getting into the research side of things.

I'm excited to get to know everybody!

ktula

Back to top Go down

Post by gremlinkaiju Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:13 pm

A bit too young to have experienced forums before, but I enjoy the layout very much! My names Luke, I'm an 18 year old trans man. I'm a nerd with no congruent aesthetic. I do commissions rn for a living and I have two rats uvu
gremlinkaiju
gremlinkaiju

Back to top Go down

Post by Dundy Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:03 am

Hi. I'm Janie or Dundy, whatever you prefer to call me. I'm 26, I'm a maritime archaeologist by trade. My pronouns are she/her. I really love Henry Le Vesconte. I have a really cute dog named Simba. Also I've never used a forum before  jocolor

Dundy
Support Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by fitzy_fitzjeames Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:10 pm

1. My name is Rory and I’m a Slytherin Hobbit INTJ Scorpio Rat Zodiac and Water Sign

2. I LOVE tea and am quite the connoisseur; also a lushington for cocktails.

3. I'm a gay genderqueer trans man. (He/Him/His Pronouns)

4. I'm a major history nerdster; a crazed fandom monster; avid reader/writer of queer fanfics; obsessive playlist maker.

5. Like the actual Fitzjimmy, my mother is Brazilian/Portuguese and I, too, was born out of "wedlock". I've been to Brazil twice in my life, but sadly not to Rio. Also, apparently I have a long face like Tobias Menzies, so maybe I just might be Fitzjames reincarnated, who knows?
fitzy_fitzjeames
fitzy_fitzjeames

https://fitzy-fitzjeames.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivacaine Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:24 pm

Oh lawd I haven't been on a forum in ages.
I'm Anna. I'm 30. I'm usually a lurker but I've decided to come out of my cave and actually interact with people.
I never knew how to introduce myself on forums as a teenager and it's looking like that skill hasn't left me 😂
Vivacaine
Vivacaine

Back to top Go down

Post by What-a-terrorific-mess Sun May 10, 2020 11:40 am

the-lonely-turtle wrote:Hey everyone! I'm Oli, she/her, 18 yr old Canadian arts and lit student. I just got into the Terror a few months ago but have since continuously been blown away by how funny, insightful, knowledgable this fandom is! excited to meet u all and I hope we can be friends!Very Happy

AHHH! WELCOME!!!! Yes, this fandom has been absolutely lovely since I joined back in June last year!!! We're glad to have you!!

ktula wrote:OMG A FORUM I miss forums so much and am so pleased to be on this one!

I'm ktula (or KT), nonbinary afab, they/them, 34. Normally I work in IT, but I'm off on parental leave this year, so any free time I have, I'm writing! In addition to doing fanfic for The Terror, I'm also really getting into the research side of things.

I'm excited to get to know everybody!

WELCOME!!!! Oh hell yeah!!! A fellow IT, computer geek!!!! We're gonna get along great!!!

New Members Come Here Tumblr_mq0bixJ0cf1rhqi2eo1_500

ktula wrote:OMG A FORUM I miss forums so much and am so pleased to be on this one!

New Members Come Here F3TRsJO

gremlinkaiju wrote:A bit too young to have experienced forums before, but I enjoy the layout very much! My names Luke, I'm an 18 year old trans man. I'm a nerd with no congruent aesthetic. I do commissions rn for a living and I have two rats uvu

Welcome! Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it!! It can be tricky at first!!!! Glad to have you!!!

Dundy wrote:Hi. I'm Janie or Dundy, whatever you prefer to call me. I'm 26, I'm a maritime archaeologist by trade. My pronouns are she/her. I really love Henry Le Vesconte. I have a really cute dog named Simba. Also I've never used a forum before  jocolor

DUNDAS!!!!

New Members Come Here Giphy

Forums are pretty easy once you get the hang of it!! Not everyone has to go all fancy!!! Glad to have you!!!

fitzy_fitzjeames wrote:1. My name is Rory and I’m a Slytherin Hobbit INTJ Scorpio Rat Zodiac and Water Sign

2. I LOVE tea and am quite the connoisseur; also a lushington for cocktails.

3. I'm a gay genderqueer trans man. (He/Him/His Pronouns)

4. I'm a major history nerdster; a crazed fandom monster; avid reader/writer of queer fanfics; obsessive playlist maker.

5. Like the actual Fitzjimmy, my mother is Brazilian/Portuguese and I, too, was born out of "wedlock". I've been to Brazil twice in my life, but sadly not to Rio. Also, apparently I have a long face like Tobias Menzies, so maybe I just might be Fitzjames reincarnated, who knows?

Oh boy, here we go again.

New Members Come Here Fili-Bilbo-Fili-strut-party-bitches-FML

Vivacaine wrote:Oh lawd I haven't been on a forum in ages.
I'm Anna. I'm 30. I'm usually a lurker but I've decided to come out of my cave and actually interact with people.
I never knew how to introduce myself on forums as a teenager and it's looking like that skill hasn't left me 😂

HELLO HELLO!!! Jayzus Croist I haven't been on a forum since 2014, and I MISS FORUM LIFE SO SO MUCH!!!! Don't worry, at least you tried!!! I JUST MADE THE THREAD AND BOUNCED!!! RUDE RUDE RUDE!!!!

New Members Come Here Tumblr-mwmo7pj8-G01qewacoo9-r1-400
What-a-terrorific-mess
What-a-terrorific-mess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelius Hickey 11:11 Sun May 10, 2020 9:28 pm

Holy shit I missed forums! Back before Facebook came along poking it's nose into every corner of your existence and masquerading it's voyeurism as 'advertising preferences' we had the BEST time on forums! I used to a run a huge one in another fandom a looooong time ago; I met so many good people from that experience. I've been roaming the wastelands of various fandoms for quite awhile now and was frankly ready to retire from ALL fandom until this weird little rat boy and his boatload of buddies turned up in my Hulu recs.

"Ohhh....'The Terror'? That sounds kinda OK. Meh. I'm bored. Might as well watch it."<------ my last words before I fell down the rabbit hole

The awful loveliness of Mr. Hickey (not to mention that gorgeous Mr. Nagaitis that slipped in the door with him) sucked all my coherent thought away and here I be... Twisted Evil
Cornelius Hickey 11:11
Cornelius Hickey 11:11

https://corneliushickey1111.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum