Icy Northwest Terror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Members Come Here
RULES IN THE SHIPPING SEAS EmptySun May 10, 2020 9:28 pm by Cornelius Hickey 11:11

» Admins's Foruming tips
RULES IN THE SHIPPING SEAS EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 12:08 am by What-a-terrorific-mess

» James Fitzjames/Henry T. D. Le Vescante
RULES IN THE SHIPPING SEAS EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 9:17 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

» Lieutenant Fairholme
RULES IN THE SHIPPING SEAS EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 9:15 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

» Red Flares
RULES IN THE SHIPPING SEAS EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:07 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

» A "Terror" readalong?
RULES IN THE SHIPPING SEAS EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 8:55 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

» -"Colours"-
RULES IN THE SHIPPING SEAS EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 8:53 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

» WATM's Memes III
RULES IN THE SHIPPING SEAS EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 7:57 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

» WATM's Memes II
RULES IN THE SHIPPING SEAS EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 2:47 pm by What-a-terrorific-mess

Discord Server

RULES IN THE SHIPPING SEAS

Go down

RULES IN THE SHIPPING SEAS Empty RULES IN THE SHIPPING SEAS

Post by What-a-terrorific-mess Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:09 pm

There are many, many different ships men. Some of them may be enticing and some of them you may not like. However, there are also a great many different type of people, each of them a right to their own opinion.

With that being said there will be rules on this forum when it comes to ships.

1.) Be respectful of other people's ships. NO SHIP SHAMING OR FLAMING!!

2.) Have fun.

There are a list of topics here for different pairings. If there is one that you wish to see on there, feel free to start a new topic to start a discussion! There are a lot of rare pairs out there and they are all welcome!! I am just starting it off with the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
What-a-terrorific-mess
What-a-terrorific-mess
Admin

https://icy-northwest-terror.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down